For more information on our company, visit: www.d2dinc.com.
We are an EOE/AA employer.
GSA Schedule Proposal Manager Job Description
Under the direction of the Director of Client Services, the GSA Schedule Proposal Manager is responsible for assisting clients in the planning, organizing, coordinating, facilitating, and executing of proposals for GSA Schedules.
The GSA Schedule Proposal Manager will use his/her extensive understanding of the proposal development process; is an enthusiastic and ambitious person working well under pressure with D2DInc and client staff; and makes decisions quickly or seeks guidance when necessary; and works seamlessly on a remote basis with others.
- At least one year proposal management experience with knowledge of the federal proposal process
- Ability to manage multiple GSA Schedule proposals that cover various industries
- Extensive experience writing, rewriting, and editing proposals
- Thorough understanding of government procurement process including some knowledge of FAR
- Extremely strong written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Must be well organized and possess excellent leadership, team building, and communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Project, and Adobe Acrobat
- Proofreading and editing skills are critical.
Primary responsibility is the management of the proposal preparation activity for D2DInc clients or internal proposals. Duties include:
- Analyzing GSA Schedule solicitation requirements;
- Developing GSA Schedules proposals, outlines, and templates;
- Establishing milestones and managing associated schedule, taking actions as appropriate to ensure milestones are met;
- Directing others in preparation of proposal sections -- working with various departments within the client organization to obtain the necessary proposal inputs;
- Preparing proposal text, integrating the proposal inputs, assembling the proposal volumes;
- Reviewing and editing client proposals to determine compliance with RFP requirements;
- Conducting team meetings (client site/conference calls) and proposal reviews;
- Overseeing proposal production;
- Coordinating execution of proposal with the client for prior to submission to GSA;
- Organizing final electronic file versions and cleaning up electronic folders;
- Maintaining contact with a broad base of clients at various stages of preparing proposals; and
- Managing post-award services following award of GSA Schedules to clients.
- Bachelors degree required